McConnell Estates Winery
Small Party Packages
October through March
Additional Information for ALL Packages
- The standard set-up is cocktail style.
- Rental is from 6:00pm to 9:00pm. Additional hours past 9:00pm are available at $150 per additional hour (the event cannot go any later than 11:00pm)
- You are given 1 hour prior to the event for set up.
- These packages do not include the cost of any wine, sparkling wine, beer, or non-alcoholic beverage purchases. All alcoholic beverage purchases must be made though McConnell Estates Winery. There is a minimum one case purchase per 50 people for the event.
- No outside alcoholic beverages allowed on the premises including wine, hard liquor/spirits and beer.
- Catering services, cake, flowers, music, photography and any other services the renting party deems necessary for the success of their event are the responsibility of the renting party.
Additional Services and Requirements
Regardless of the size of you group, please make note of these additional services, fees and restrictions regarding the use of McConnell Estates Winery for your event.
McConnell Estates Winery will provide all alcoholic beverages served at your event. Our license includes wine, sparkling wine, and beer only. All events will have a hosted bar staffed by McConnell Estates personnel. Alcoholic beverage service will occur either in the tasting room area and/or on the outside deck adjacent to the tasting room building. Guests under 21 years of age will not be served and proof of ID will be required when asked.
The cost of wine will be charged at the prevailing tasting room price per bottle for selected McConnell Estates wines and/or sparkling wines. Beer prices are 3.00 each for domestic and $4.00 each for microbrews and imports. All beer must be pre-purchased.
Bottled water and canned soda can be pre-purchased through McConnell Estates for $1.00 each. We will provide ice for all beverages purchased through McConnell Estates. You have the option to secure non-alcoholic beverages yourself.
Due to State and Federal law, no outside alcoholic beverages are allowed on the property because this is a bonded winery. Any outside alcohol will be confiscated and guests will be asked to leave; McConnell Estates reserves the right to shut down the event. It also could cause McConnell Estates Winery to lose its license to operate, and the State of California to impose fines on both the winery and the person renting our venue. Only beer, wine and sparkling wine purchased from McConnell Estates can be served at the winery and all hard liquor/spirits is prohibited. There are no exceptions.
The rental fee is to be paid in full at the time of booking the event. This is non-refundable.