McConnell Estates Winery
Bridal and Baby Showers
Additional Information for ALL Packages
- Package includes the use of 4 farmhouse tables, round tables, chairs and glassware.
- Linens available for $12 each (White is our standard color unless otherwise requested).
- If your event is longer than 3 hours there is an additional $100 per-hour fee added to the facility rental (the event can not go any later than 4:00pm).
- You are given an hour and a half prior to the event for set up and 1 hour for clean up.
- These packages do not include the cost of any wine, sparkling wine, beer, or non-alcoholic beverage purchases. All alcoholic beverage purchases must be made though McConnell Estates Winery. There is a minimum one case purchase per 50 people for the event.
- No outside alcoholic beverages allowed on the premises including wine, hard liquor/spirits and beer.
- Catering services, cake, flowers, music, photography and any other services the renting party deems necessary for the success of their event are the responsibility of the renting party.
Additional Services and Requirements
Regardless of the size of you group, please make note of these additional services, fees and restrictions regarding the use of McConnell Estates Winery for your event.
McConnell Estates Winery will provide all alcoholic beverages served at your event. Our license includes wine, sparkling wine, and beer only. All showers will have a self served bar staffed by McConnell Estates personnel. Guests under 21 years of age will not be served and proof of ID will be required when asked.
The cost of wine will be charged at the prevailing tasting room price per bottle for selected McConnell Estates wines and/or sparkling wines. Beer prices are 3.00 each for domestic and $4.00 each for microbrews and imports (inquire for available options). All beer must be pre-purchased.
Bottled water and canned soda can be pre-purchased through McConnell Estates for $1.00 each. We will provide ice for all beverages purchased through McConnell Estates. You have the option to secure non-alcoholic beverages yourself.
Due to State and Federal law, no outside alcoholic beverages are allowed on the property because this is a bonded winery. Any outside alcohol will be confiscated and guests will be asked to leave; McConnell Estates reserves the right to shut down the event. It also could cause McConnell Estates Winery to lose its license to operate, and the State of California to impose fines on both the winery and the person renting our venue. Only beer, wine and sparkling wine purchased from McConnell Estates can be served at the winery and all hard liquor/spirits is prohibited. There are no exceptions.
The rental fee is to be paid in full at the time of booking the event. This is non-refundable.