Small Party Packages
Weekday Basic Package • Sunday through Thursday
|Number of People||Rental Fee|
|Up to 50 seated or 120 standing||$500|
Weekend Basic Package • Friday through Sunday
|Number of People||Rental Fee|
|Up to 50 people seated or 120 standing||$700|
Additional Information for all Basic Packages:
- This package is for the rental of the indoor space and deck only.
- There is a $100 set-up and break down fee for sit down events.
- If your event is longer than 3 hours, with one additional hour for set-up, there is an additional $150 per-hour fee added to the facility rental.
- On Saturday or Sunday, if closure of the tasting room before 5:00pm is needed, there will be an additional $200 per-hour fee added to the facility rental. The normal 6-9 rental includes one hour setup time inside starting at 5:00.
- All scheduled events must end by midnight.
- These packages do not include the cost of any wine, sparkling wine, beer, or non-alcoholic beverage purchases. All alcoholic beverage purchases must be made through McConnell Estates Winery. There is a minimum one case purchase per 50 people for the event.
- No outside alcoholic beverages allowed on the premises including wine, hard liquor/spirits and beer.
- Package includes buffet tables (7), bistro tables (4), round tables (6), 50 chairs, glassware and linens.
- Catering services, cake, flowers, music, photography, and any other services the renting party deems necessary for the success of their event are the responsibility of the renting party.
Additional Services and Requirements
For all events held at McConnell Estates Winery
Regardless of the size of your group, please make note of these additional services, fees and restrictions regarding the use of McConnell Estates Winery for your event.
- McConnell Estates Winery will provide all alcoholic beverages served at your event. Our license includes wine, sparkling wine and beer only. All events will have a hosted bar staffed by McConnell Estates personnel. Alcoholic beverage service will occur either in the tasting room area and/or on the outside deck adjacent to the tasting room building. Guests under 21 years of age will not be served and proof of ID will be required when asked.
- The cost of wine will be charged at the prevailing tasting room price per bottle for selected McConnell Estates wines and/or sparkling wines.
- Beer prices are $3.00 each for domestic and $4.00 each for microbrews and imports. A brand menu will be provided by McConnell Estates for selection. All beer must be pre purchased.
- Bottled water and canned soda can be pre-purchased through McConnell Estates for $1.00 each. These purchases are not included in the non-alcohol surcharge fee. We will provide ice for all beverages purchased through McConnell Estates. You have the option to secure non-alcoholic beverages through your caterer.
- Due to State and Federal law, no outside alcoholic beverages are allowed on the property because this is a bonded winery. Failure to comply will mean the loss of your security deposit. It also could cause McConnell Estates Winery to lose its license to operate, and the State of California to impose fines on both the winery and the person renting our venue. Only beer, wine and sparkling wine purchased from McConnell Estates can be served at the winery and all hard liquor/spirits is prohibited. There are no exceptions.
Rental fee is to be paid in full at the time of booking the event.