Chili Cook Off Rules
- Contestants must be an active McConnell Estates Winery WINE CLUB member.
- Contestants must bring their best chili in a slow cooker, hot and ready to serve.
- Contestants are responsible for the maintenance of Chili & its proper temperature for serving.
- Booth locations will be provided by McConnell Estates on the day of the event.
- Power, table, table cloth, spoons, tasting cups and napkins will be provided by Winery.
- There will be 2 judges, they will be looking for taste, aroma, texture, and flavor of chili.
- Heat of chili will not determine the winner; so make your chili as mild or hot as you desire.
- There will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prize, given by the judge.
- People’s choice winner will be awarded to one constant based on the general public’s favorite chili.
CHILI COOK OFF SCHEDULE:
- Set-up begins at 11a
- Contestants are encouraged to decorate their table to help promote chili!
- Tasting is from 12-2pm general public may taste & vote for the whole 2 hours.
- This is a ticketed event - you will be emailed 1 week prior to competition with how many tickets have been sold. Please plan amount of chili accordingly. Maximum tickets of 150.