Cart 0 items: $0.00

Frequently Asked Questions

  1. Can I bring in my own catering? 
    • Yes! We do not have catering onsite. All catering choices must be licensed and insured to serve food. We request a walk through with all wedding caterers.
  2. Can I bring in my own alcohol? 
    • No. Our ABC license allows us to serve beer and wine ONLY. Both beer and wine must be purchased through McConnell Estates Winery. All beverages purchased through McConnell Estates include ice. 
  3. Who do you get beer from? 
    • We are contracted with local Brewery Flatland Brewing Co. and can get select bottled beers through Markstein Beverage Co. 
  4. Non-Alcoholic beverages. 
    • We serve standard non-alocholic beverages with your beverage package. (Including but not limited to soda, water, sparkling water and can be customized for your wedding). McConnell Estates can also provide freshly made lemonade and/or iced tea at $1 per person. Coffee Service is also available for $1 per person.
  5. What size tables do you provide? 
    • Our standard tables for guests are 60” rounds that seat 8 guests.  For groups larger than 150 we offer the option to do 72” tables that seat 10.
  6. What linen colors are available? 
    • Our standard linen color is white.
  7. What chairs do you provide? 
    • White padded chairs are included for both the ceremony and reception. Upgraded chairs are available for an additional cost.
  8. When does the tasting room close? 
    • The tasting room closes at 5pm Thursday through Sunday. The tasting room space and event space do not coincide. Bridal suite is in the front room of the farm house. 
  9. Farm Table description and details. 
    • We have 4 handmade farm tables (2 x 6ft & 2 x 7ft). These tables are often used for: sweetheart and/or wedding party tables, dessert tables, sign in, photobooth props and more. Farmtables are included in our rental packages.
  10. Outside Vendors. 
    • You can bring in all your own vendors with McConnell Estates approval *EXCEPT* alcohol. For certain categories of vendors, you must provide us with an insurance certificate naming McConnell Estates Winery as an additionally insured party. 
  11. Do I need to provide insurance? 
    • Yes, you must carry a basic event policy. All outside vendors must be licensed and insured in the manner applicable with their service.
  12. Does McConnell Estates require a Day of Coordinator? 
    • Yes, it is required and the responsibility of the renting party to provide their own licensed day-of coordinator. McConnell Estates will provide an Event Manager on site throughout the event to assist with venue logistics. 
  13. Do you offer refrigeration for cake/dessert?
    • We do not have any refrigeration on site. We suggest cakes/desserts get delivered as close to service time as possible. During the summer, there is an option to hold them day-of in the air-conditioned farm house.