Listening on the Lawn!
Every Sunday till October!
Listening on the Lawn is back on Sundays starting this April! Pack a picnic and grab your friends for a fun Sunday at the winery. Enjoy a casual afternoon on the lawn to hear great music, shop our Sunday Spotlight pop-up vendor, and sip wine! Walk-ins are welcome. Music is from 1 pm to 4 pm.
- April 2nd Live Music: Shane Q + Sunday Spotlight: Grazing Goat Charcuterie
- April 16th Live Music: Ed Wilson + Sunday Spotlight: Mimi Makes
- April 23rd Live Music: Hannah Brooks + Sunday Spotlight: Sienna's Sweets Shoppe
- April 30th Live Music: Ken Teel + Sunday Spotlight: Crumb Dessert Company
Easter Bunny Photos
Saturday, April 1st
WINE CLUB EXCLUSIVE EVENT
The Easter Bunny is returning to the winery on April 1st! Wine club members, purchase a ticket and come during your allotted time slot to take a photo with the Easter Bunny and pick up wine for your upcoming Easter festivities!
Megan's Bake Shop will be selling sweet treats and photos will be taken by Simply Bee Photography!
- Ticket cost: $10.00
- 1 ticket provides 1 photo
- $5 coupon towards any bottle of wine
Select Fridays April - September
Barn Nights are back starting April 7th!
On select Fridays throughout April through September, join us for evenings full of award-winning estate-grown wine, live music, delicious food trucks, and winery sunsets.
Barn Night Dates:
- April 7 Music: Steve Wall & Mark Wellendorf + Food Truck: Port-U-Goal
- May 5 Music: The Jebby Trio + Food Truck: Taeza's Bottomline BBQ
- June 2 Music: Val Starr & Friends + Food Truck: Port-U-Goal
- June 16 Music: The Band Unleashed + Food Truck: Jitaro
- July 7 Music: Hipster Cocktail Party + Food Truck: West Coast Taco Bar
- July 14 Music: Jax Hammer + Food Truck: The Fry Boys
- August 4 Music: Listen Hear Band + Food Truck: Jitaro
- August 18 Music: Rhythm Vandals + Food Truck: Ahuevo Food Truck
- September 1 Music: Waiting for Sunday + Food Truck: Ignis Provisions
- September 15 Music: Addington, Rodgers, & Gill + Food Truck: Taeza's Bottomline BBQ
Reserve your spot on Tock here!
Bark Night is Barn Night for your pup! Bring your dog along with you to the winery on Friday, April 21st to experience Barn Night with your favorite furry friends! While you enjoy wine, live music, and delicious food, they'll get to enjoy Barkuterie Bags and an evening with you!
Barkuterie Bags will be available for purchase at Bark Night only. Each bag includes freshly baked handmade dog treats, an exclusive McConnell Estates tennis ball, and specialty goodies!
Music: Blues O'Saurus
Food Truck: The Fry Boys
Reserve your spot on Tock here!
Mother's Day Brunch
Sunday, May 14th
Invite your loved ones to an elevated Mother's Day Brunch hosted here at the winery!
On Sunday, May 14th from 11 am to 2 pm, we'll be enjoying an elegant brunch spread prepared by Jackson Catering paired with mimosas made from our sparkling wine. The menu includes:
- Carving station featuring Knob Creek Bourbon & mustard-glazed Kurobuta Ham with country biscuits, aioli, and apricot chutney
- Scrambled eggs with chives and shredded cheddar
- Country breakfast potatoes
- Seasonal fruit display
- Crudite platter with fresh vegetables and herb dip
- Assorted scones and croissants
Each ticket includes a complimentary glass of our estate-grown 2021 Sauvignon Blanc. Tickets are $75 ($70 for Wine Club Members). Tickets for Kids 12 and under are $35 ($30 for Wine Club Members). Stay tuned for ticket purchasing details!
A Trip Through Our Vines
An all-new exclusive series of events for our Wine Club Members!
Celebrate the 20th anniversary of McConnell Estates Winery with A Trip Through Our Vines, kicking off on March 18th!
This year, we'll be traveling the world from the comfort of our vineyards and enjoying our award-winning, estate-grown wines with mouthwatering global pairings, live music, and more!
Here's a sneak peek at our 2023 Travel Itinerary through 20 years of estate-grown winemaking:
- March 18th: French wines
- June 24th: Italian wines
- September 16th: Spanish wines
- December 2nd: California wines
Stay tuned for ticket details and get ready to experience McConnell Estates wines like you never have before!