- Can I bring in food/ snacks?
- Yes! We do sell light charcuterie in the Tasting Room and we will have a food truck on site weekly from 5:30-8:30. Check our website or Facebook to see who will be here!
- Can I bring in outside drink?
- You can bring in sealed, non-alcoholic beverages. Outside alcohol is PROHIBITED on McConnell Estates premises.
- Can I bring my kids?
- Kids are welcome at the winery, but cannot be at the bar. We have great lawn space for your family to enjoy a nice picnic.
- Can I bring my dog?
- Dogs are welcome, they must remain on a leash at all times and please pick up after them. No dogs allowed in the tasting room, service dogs okay
- Do you require a reservation?
- Groups under 6 are welcomed as walk ins. We require a reservation for any groups 6 or more. Please visit our Private Tasting page for pricing and scheduling.