Garden Wedding PackageCeremony & Reception $3,500 (100 Guests) Additional guests $15 each up to 400
- The Garden Wedding Package includes the use of our facilities for up to 5 hours.
- You can choose 5 hours during either the daytime or evening from 11am to as late as 11pm. Additional hours beyond 5 are priced at $200 per hour.
- Catering services and formal place settings are the responsibility of the party renting the facility.
- The Garden Package does not include the cost of any wine, sparkling wine, beer, or non-alcoholic beverage purchases. There is a $750 alcohol minimum. All alcoholic beverage purchases must be made through McConnell Estates Winery.
- NO outside alcoholic beverages are allowed on the premises. This includes wine, hard liquor/spirits and beer.
- The $750 alcohol minimum purchase requirements apply to all events whether serving alcohol or not. For non-alcohol events, the rental fee will be increased by $750 respectively.
- The cost of wine will be charged at the prevailing tasting room price per bottle for selected McConnell Estates wines and/or sparkling wines.
- Beer prices are $600/ 15g keg and $200/ 5g keg. McConnell Estates Winery is contracted with local breweries and can do limited bottled beer upon request.
- Bridal party has full use of the Bridal/ Groom suites and front room starting 5 hours prior to the start of the ceremony.
- One hour for wedding rehearsal the day before
- We require that each couple has a day of event coordinator
Services in the Garden Wedding Package include:
- Event Manager on-site
- Banquet Tables, Dining Tables and White Folding Chairs
- White Linens
- Wine and Champagne Glasses
- Set-up and Breakdown of tables and chairs
- Security Service
- Parking Attendants
- Wine & Beer Servers
Additional Services and Requirements
For all weddings and receptions held at McConnell Estates Winery
Regardless of the size of your group, please make note of these additional services, fees and restrictions regarding the use of McConnell Estates Winery for your wedding and or reception.
Additional Information about our Wedding Packages:
- If your event exceeds the 5-hour rental, there is an additional $200 per-hour fee added to the facility rental; all weddings and receptions must end by midnight.
- Catering, flowers, music, cake, photography, and any other items or services not listed as part of the Wedding Package are the responsibility of the party renting the facility. Upgraded chairs are available for an additional charge.
- Please note that during late fall through early spring outdoor weddings can be accommodated with the use of tents and tent accessories; this must be coordinated through McConnell Estates Winery.
Additional Rental Options- must be coordinated through McConnell EstatesWinery
- Dance Floor - $500- $750
- Tenting - TBD
- Heaters - TBD
- McConnell Estates Winery will provide all alcoholic beverages served at your event. Our license includes wine, sparkling wine and beer only. All events will begin as a hosted bar staffed by McConnell Estates personnel. Alcoholic beverage service will take place at the designated bar area. Guests under 21 years of age will not be served and anyone under 35 years old will be required to show ID.
- Bottles of wine at the dinner tables are prohibited.
- Bottled water and canned soda can be pre-purchased through McConnell Estates for $1.00 each. These purchases are not included in the non-alcohol surcharge fee. We will provide ice, free of charge, for all beverages purchased through McConnell Estates. You can bring in your own non-alcoholic drinks; you must provide ice for them as well.
- Water station available for $50 fee.
- Due to State and Federal law, NO outside alcoholic beverages are allowed on the property because this is a bonded winery. Failure to comply will mean the loss of your security deposit. It also could cause McConnell Estates Winery to lose its license to operate, and the State of California to impose fines on both the winery and the person renting our venue. Only beer, wine and sparkling wine purchased from McConnell Estates can be served at the winery and all hard liquor/spirits are prohibited. There are no exceptions.
Security Service and Parking Attendants
- Security personnel are included in all wedding packages.
- McConnell Estates reserves the right to require additional securit.
Catering, DJ, Photography, Florist & Cake
You are welcome to choose your own vendors. For certain categories of vendors you must provide us with an insurance rider naming McConnell Estates Winery as an additional insured.
Outside caterers are allowed, all food must be provided through a licensed, insured caterer. We reserve the right to require an interview with the selected caterer prior to approval to determine whether or not they can meet our criteria for food preparation, staffing requirements, and other responsibilities and capabilities.
Our recommended caterer is Capital City Catering; contact information available upon request.
Decorations & Clean-up
The throwing of rice, birdseed, fabric flower petals, paper or plastic confetti, etc. is prohibited on the grounds of the winery. All decorations brought onto the property must be removed at the end of your event in the time allotted. All decorations must be pre-approved by McConnell Estates Winery. No staples, nails or tacks can be used to hang any of your decorations. Use of the above listed items will result in the loss of security deposit.
All trash from the event must be placed in the trash cans throughout the grounds; to include food, bottled beer, etc.
You are responsible for the clean-up of all décor brought to McConnell Estates Winery. If you wish you throw things away at the end of the event, you must take to the trash (there is a dumpster onsite).
- A $500 security deposit is required. This deposit is separate from the rental fee, and is fully refundable provided the premises are returned in the same condition they were in at the beginning of your event. The security deposit will be returned via US Mail within 14 days after the date of the event.
- One half of the rental fee and the $500 security deposit total are due upon contract acceptance; non-refundable ($2,250).
- The second half is due 120 days prior to the event date.
- Alcohol minimum must be met and paid 21 days prior to the event.
If you find you need to cancel your event that is scheduled to take place at McConnell Estates Winery, you must notify us in writing, and the following fees will apply.
- Full facility rental cancellation up to 90 days prior to the event will have a cancellation fee of $1,000; 60 days prior to the event there will be no refund except the alcohol and cleaning deposits.
In the event of cancellation, security deposits, are fully refundable, and will be returned to you via US Mail within 14 days of the cancellation.